Zend Guard Annual Subscription
Zend Guard lets you safely distribute and manage the distribution of your PHP applications while protecting your source code. Use Zend Guard to prevent unlicensed use and reverse engineering and to safeguard your intellectual property through encryption and obfuscation.
Now with PHP 5.5 and 5.6 support! (in addition to PHP 5.3 & 5.4)
Zend Guard maximizes software profitability by:
- Limiting unauthorized duplication or use of your applications.
- Ensuring that only licensed customers use your products and that they remain within the terms of your license.
- Offering flexible licensing terms that make your software products more attractive, increase sales, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Increasing conversion rate from evaluation to licensed product.
- Preventing other people from changing your code (all files are rendered as un-editable and external changes will corrupt the code) protecting the files against external tampering.
Zend Guard is a PHP source code encryption and obfuscation tool that protects your PHP applications from reverse engineering, unauthorized customization, unlicensed use and redistribution. By preventing unauthorized users from accessing the source code, Zend Guard allows you to develop and enforce licensing mechanisms for your intellectual property.
Zend Guard comes with a one-year license subscription, which includes support from Zend, the PHP Company. After the subscription period ends, PHP scripts can no longer be encoded, but already-encoded scripts can still be decoded and executed.
- One- click integration with the Zend Studio IDE to simply and easily encode PHP scripts
- PHP 5.5 and 5.6 support (in addition to PHP 5.3 & 5.4)
- A variety of license management options including by concurrent users, by time, by segment of network, or by specific server
- Easily run encoded PHP scripts using Zend Guard Loader
- Get upgrades and support from the PHP experts at Zend, the PHP Company
Supported Operating Systems:
- Linux x86
- Linux x86-64 with 32 bit libraries installed
- Windows x86 7 / 8.1 / 2008R2
- Windows x86-64 7 / 8.1 / 2008R2 with 32 bit libraries installed
- Mac OS X 10.10
Supported PHP Versions:
- 5.3.x through 5.6 (using Zend Guard Loader as the runtime decoder)
- 4.2.x through 5.2.x (using Zend Optimizer as the runtime decoder)